newbie....

9:23 PM / Posted by Michael Krumbine /

Ok, so I've fallen victim to the world of blogging. Since my wife recently jumped on the train (you can check her blog out at laurenkrumbine.wordpress.com), I figured I would check it out to see what it's all about.

Right now I'm nursing myself back to health after a LONG Blues, Brews and BBQ. It was a great event! The crowd was kind of weird on Friday in that it was fairly crowded, but they didn't buy beer, which is how all the money is made since this is a free admission event. Saturday was huge though, we could keep the beer in the stands long enough to get it cold. As always, lots people almost got run over because they don't get out of the way of our golf carts!!!

I'm trying to decide who will win my vote in November. I don't particular like either of the candidates all that much, can I just do a write-in???? I've still got to watch the saddleback forum so that I can get a better idea of where they stand on the important issues. They seem to always leave that out. I want to know more than what they plan to do about Iraq and Afghanistan. What's going on here in the United States is a whole lot more important, and I think that our wonderful government has lost sight of that. I'll come back and talk about it more once I've done a little more research.

Until then....

0 comments:

Post a Comment