"Date Night"

9:17 PM / Posted by Michael Krumbine /

I'm pretty excited about a couple of things right now.  First off, I am really excited about going on a date with my wife tomorrow.  I have realized as we move further into our new life together that it becomes increasingly important to have a "date night."  It's so easy to get into a routine of doing the same thing all the time.  In our case, that is: come home from work, make dinner, watch TV, clean the kitchen, go to bed, and get up and do it all over again.  You have to have some spike in that routine, otherwise, you lose the excitement in life.  


Secondly, I am really excited about the weekend of October 4th.  My brother, my Dad, and I are going to Miami for the weekend.   This means that I get to go to Mario's!!!  I haven't had Yo's in several years. Mario's has the best garlic rolls ever made.....literally.  just look at them:
 
 
   Look at all the oil and garlic.....Amazing!

On Saturday, we are going to Dolphin Stadium early to tailgate ALL day until the Canes play the seminoles.  Hopefully my loss streak ends with this game. I've seen them play at Carolina twice, and they lost both times, and I saw them in the Orange Bowl last October....they lost then too.  On Sunday we plan to do it all over again for the Dolphins/Chargers game!  I'm a little less optimistic about this game, but fun none the less.  Did I mention I was excited??? 

Now that you are fully aware of what I am excited about, I am going to bed....

0 comments:

Post a Comment