Stuff...

11:09 PM / Posted by Michael Krumbine /

So I just my first group in house at the hotel this past weekend, followed this week by my 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5t, 6th, and 7th groups!  It's safe to say that I am crazy busy, and its honestly exhausting me.  Not only did I have to deal with my groups on Sunday and Monday, I had to deal with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.  That was an ordeal!  It took about 15 of us to make sure their arrival went smoothly, and 4 of us spent all day sunday preparing their room keys and information packets.  That went well, but of course there were plenty of issues with my first groups.  the service request form i submitted last week for 10 internet lines didn't make it to engineering, so at 7:30 this morning when the meeting was supposed to start, there were no internet lines.  The other major issue that took up half of my day was the front desk completely messed up the billing for another group.  so, it's been tiring!  With all of that said, I absolutely love my job!


I just downloaded objectdock from Stardock at the recommendation of my friend Thomas.  It is one of the best things I could have done!  It enabled me to completely clear my desktop, including the windows toolbar.  Now all I have a dock at the bottom of the screen just like the one that Apple computers have.  Its fantastic!  This is one of the main reasons why I love apple computers.  I still want one, but this is a step in the right direction.  speaking of apple, I'm officially in countdown mode until I get my iPhone!  18 days! woohoo!  I have been waiting somewhat "patiently" for quite a while!

Lauren and I are looking for a new place to live once our lease is up. Too bad we can't move now!  We are quickly finding out that the area that we live is not the safest.  After speaking with a police officer who is stationed in this district, I found out the the majority of the crime in the area is violent crime. meaning shootings, stabbings, etc.  and then several incidents have happened in the last few weeks, including an armed robbery within our complex.  We hope to find  a 2BR house or condo in Southend or Uptown so that we will be closer to work.  

time to watch Letterman and see if I can find my parents in the crowd. until next time...


0 comments:

Post a Comment